Wednesday, March 23, 2011

New Blog!!!

Hey Friends and Family!!!

I've created 2 new blogs (they have links between themselves) a Generic (the HOME)  and a Family.

For those of you who wanted invites to the AWESOME and INCREDIBLE Layton Family Blog I have sent you emails.  For those of you who did not receive emails let me know and I'll try again.  For those of you who still want an invite, let me know and I'll get on it.

The new Family Blog is familyoflaytons.blogspot.com

For all others ... I have created a general blog that just wont have all that personalized 'stuff'.  Feel free to follow it and check out all the crazy pictures I'll be taking throughout our adventures in life ... especially when we move this summer!!!!

The general blog or HOME is milesnmissy.blogspot.com

P.S. I'm STILL working with the company I purchased the blog from to fix the kinks with the slide-show ... sooner or later it'll work I promise  :)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I would like an invite, please. taralofley@gmail.com

Jen said...

Invite me, please!(Jennifer Antrobus Olsen) jennybug70@hotmail.com

Honeycombs said...

Hey, can you invite me again because I didn't check it in time so it wont let me anymore.
jamiecombs@earthlink.net

hapi said...

Hi The Laytons, Nice blog! How to add the Glitter Effect Mouse Pointer to your Blog

THE CALDER FAMILY said...

Invite me!! renaecalder@yahoo.ca

thanks!

qifei2012 said...

The 1st critical piece of Office 2010 certainly is the the particular bend meal option by Office environment '07 right now becoming increasingly abundant with regards to the entire Microsof firm request variety office 2010. 'microsoft office' 2010 goods critical overall release purchase for officesoft Office 2010 key.au Microsoft Office 2010 Key.online world Microsoft office 2010.In the last it turned out not really easily obtainable in Probability together with OneNote there is much surprise they may have builtin which sought after bows foodstuff range.