Friday, March 11, 2011

Lame


Yes, this whole thing about making my family blog private is a bit lame.  There is a lot of 'stuff' in the works right now.  I'll be making our 'family' blog private but I'm also going to be creating a normal blog with just less personal information where others are more than welcome to check out (there will be links back and forth between the two).  It is taking a lot longer than expected but it's almost done ... just hang in there a little longer.  Thanks!

FYI: Don't worry I'll set up links everywhere so you don't get left out!!

6 comments:

Lauren said...

Hi Missy! I was just reading your blog for the first time in a bit-- I would love an invite to read your family blog. :) We love watching your family grow up since leaving kirksville. :)

Scott and Tara said...

Can I have an invite.

Michelle said...

What happened to Evan's nose?
Gotta love boys:)

Stacey B. said...

Hey, I need an invite, please? Especially now that everyone is moving all over the world. I have to keep up! sac4976@yahoo.com

Thanks! and I can't wait to hear where you are going!

M x said...

aww, they are so sweet!!

qifei2012 said...

Microsoft 'office' This year is basically the The year 2010 Microsoft 'office' engineering office 2010. This technique has become supplanted through the 08 unit, nevertheless is still really not used to this market Microsoft Office 2010 Key. Because of this, many people practical knowledge they should be have Office environment The year 2010 purchase training for you to navigate the program and obtain the most from the program Microsoft office 2010 download. This software was only for your little more than Yr within the amount of time Home windows Landscape ended up being in the marketplace. Office 2010 download